Supporting Emergency Preparedness and Security Management for Public and Private Entities
- Formulation and revision of Emergency Action Plans for public and private facilities, including office buildings, daycares, schools and buildings that service special populations.
- Formulation and revision of Emergency Operating Programs for professional athletic organizations and higher learning institutions, including stadiums, arenas and athletic facilities.
- Creation of emergency protocols specific to industry and employers in compliance with national standards and statutory regulations, including active shooter, shelter in place and fire evacuation.
- Re-articulation and/or establishment of emergency management strategies and planning initiatives performed by Petrone Risk NIMS certified professionals, including:
- Formulation, revision and optimization of Emergency Operations Plans and emergency preparedness protocols and procedures for professional athletic organizations and collegiate athletic facilities
- Formation of training materials addressing the specifics of the optimized emergency management strategies for managers and employees
- Assist eligible entities in preparing SAFETY Act designation and/or certification submissions for emergency plans to Department of Homeland Security to minimize liability exposure.
- Development and instruction of seminars; trainers/educators in wide array of areas, including, but not limited to:
- Emergency Operations Plans
- Emergency Action Plans
- Active Shooter Plans
- Workplace Violence
- Evacuation Protocols
- Facility Security Strategies
- NIMS Strategies
- SAFETY Act
- ADA Considerations
Contact us today to learn more.